Plan members will learn the benefits of a group retirement plan, tactics to achieve financial success and the savings they need to accumulate to reach an acceptable retirement income.
“An End Has a Start”
Help members get started. Demonstrates the power of starting to save early and the vital role the company’s plan plays. Stresses the necessity of having a personal plan and how to put it into action. Discusses asset gathering strategies and how to take full advantage of what the Plan has to offer. Teaches the importance of on-going monitoring of their plan.
- Understand the benefits of a group savings plan
- Learn retirement planning strategies
- Identify tactics to help achieve early financial success
“Completing the Connection”
Provides guidance on a comprehensive retirement checkup to help plan the transition years to retirement. Identifies various retirement income sources. Discusses pension options available to members.
- Determine how much money is needed at retirement or what income to expect upon retiring
- Identify and define the various sources of retirement income
- Stress-test your retirement plan
“Overview of a Hard Working Vehicle”
A Group Retirement Plan is a powerful vehicle that members need to understand to fully appreciate its benefits. This module helps members navigate through the important aspects of your group plan.
- Communicate how the plan is designed and how it helps plan members to achieve financial security
- Define and explain the investment options offered to the plan members
- Summarize the responsibilities of all plan stakeholders and identify sources of member support